Old Caldwell Trail Stables
To inquire about rides, camping or any other activity, Call or Text
What We Offer
• Guided horseback Trail Rides on our horses
• Steak Dinner Trail Rides (from our own, natural, grass fed beef)
• Horseback riding lessons
• Bring your horse to camp & ride, too
• Hay Rides
• Primitive camping
• Watchable wildlife
• Saddle bag lunch trail rides
• Hot Dog roasts
• Birthday party packages
• Campfire meals
• Horse pen rental
• Areas for photography background options.i.e. engagement photos
• Outdoor areas for meeting, parties, weddings, etc.
• Old barn space with electricity for meetings, parties, etc.
• If you have an idea for your ranch stay, we are open to work with your ideas! For example, if you want to stay the night in the old barn, just ask! We might can make it happen!
Find us on Travelok.com!
Give the family a memory to last a lifetime. Round 'em up and move 'em out to the Old Caldwell Trail Stables in Fay, OK. Get ready to go back to a simpler time.
Camp out and get ready for horseback riding. 720 beautiful acres to ride on.
Don't know how to ride, we give lessons. Try a campfire meal.
You can even set up a pen and enjoy the ranch with your horse.
It's a working ranch and you will see the majestic longhorn cattle.
We can customize packages and more for large or small groups.
Family owned and operated and your satisfaction is our number one goal.
So, put down your cell phones and handheld computers and
get ready for a once in a lifetime experience.
The Old Caldwell Trail Stables offering happy trails to you.
Old Caldwell Trail Stables is only 80 miles west of Oklahoma City resting in the arms of the South Canadian River Valley!
Old Caldwell Trail Stables horseback trail rides
Old Caldwell Trail Stables in Fay
horse riding lessons
horseback riding camps